Kids Compression Socks
- MADE FOR KID ATHLETES (and adults with smaller feet):: These are the Same Premium compression socks we make for the adults except in a Kids size! Perfect for Spartan Kids Races and other Obstacle Course races! They are also excellent for sports like football, basketball, soccer, etc. Kids LOVE these socks!!
- PROFESSIONAL GRADUATED COMPRESSION SOCKS:: Premium quality socks with TRUE graduated PERFORMANCE compression: 33 mmhg at the ankle, 22 mmhg at the calf, and 17 mmhg below the knee…ideal for Athletes. Helps reduce muscle fatigue and increases muscle recovery by increasing blood circulation. They are a tri-blend – Nylon/Polyester/Spandex.
- DESIGNED FOR OBSTACLE COURSE RACING (OCR):: Perfect for races like Spartan, Tough Mudder, Savage, BoneFrog, Warrior Dash, etc. Our high knee compression socks have extra padding in the front around the shin and a padded strip down the back of the calf to help prevent burns and bruises from rope climbs and traverses. PLUS, They drain water extremely well which is a huge Benefit for most obstacle course races!
- UNDERPRIVILEGED CHILDREN SUPPORTED:: 10% of ALL proceeds will go to a ministry called Emanuel House that provides education, food, shelter, and care for extremely poor children in the Dominican Republic.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:: WE take pride in the COMFORT, QUALITY, and PERFORMANCE of our socks! They are comfortable enough to be worn all day. You will instantly feel the quality of these socks compared to most other compression socks on the market. Terry cushion reinforced toes and heels help reduce friction and irritation that causes blisters. They also have arch support to help reduce foot fatigue. If you are not 100% satisfied, send them back and we will refund your money!
- NO WHINING, COMPLAINING, or EXCUSES ALLOWED! You Must agree to do this while wearing these socks or any other Grit Army gear! Grit Army’s Goal is to make you Grittier! Whining, Complaining, and Excuses Will NOT make you Grittier! Join the Grit Army, leave Excuses behind, and let’s work on being our Grittiest!